Skin Barrier Oil - effective skin barrier oil for sensitive, dry and mature skin.
- Excellent skin absorbency
- Skin repair & protecting capability
- No dermal irritation and sensitivity
Skin Barrier Oil is easily and readily absorbed into the skin leaving a non-greasy feel, minimising lipid loss. It contains antioxidants which protect skin lipids from free radicals. The unique natural ceramides from oat oil support the skin barrier function and help to keep skin in a healthy condition. Carrot oil has anti-inflammatories, it helps soothe dry, cracked and scaling skin. Calendula oil helps soothe sore, inflamed and itchy skin conditions. Shea butter has incredibly nourishing and moisturising properties for the skin.
Elissah Bio P2 Skin Barrier Oil 30ml
About the product
- Soothes, Repair and Protect the skin. It is a rich yet light oil with a unique lipid profile which provides excellent emollient benefits and keep the dry skin away and does not cause breakouts.
- Give you youthful and glowing look. It provides skin with identical lipids, powerful anti-oxidants, skin active ceramides to maintain the epidermal water barrier and enhance skin barrier function.
- Keep skin moisturised and support the barrier function and keep skin in a healthy condition.
- Reduce signs of aging, such as fine lines and wrinkles. Rejuvenate dry and damaged skin, with excellent nourishing benefits from oat, carrot and calendula oils. It soothes dry, cracked and scaling skin and give your skin soft and silky feel, a smoother radiant complexion.
Ingredients: Isohexadecane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride*, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate*, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Avena Sative (Oat) Kernel Oil*, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Oil*, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract*, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Tocopherol, Beta-Carotene*, o-Cymen-5-ol
* natural or naturally derived ** certified organic